Specifically, Senior Analyst should –
- Understand the client objectives, and work with the Project Lead (PL) to design the analytical solution/framework.
- Be able to translate the client objectives / analytical plan into clear deliverables with associated priorities and constraints
- Organize/Prepare/Manage data and conduct quality checks to ensure that the analysis dataset is ready
- Explore and implement various statistical and analytical techniques (including machine learning) like linear/non
- linear Regression, Decision Trees, Segmentation, time series forecasting as well as machine learning algorithms like Random Forest, SVM, ANN, etc.
- Conduct sanity checks of the analysis output based on reasoning and common sense, and be able to do a rigorous self QC, as well as of the work assigned to junior analysts to ensure an error free output
- Interpret the output in context of the client’s business and industry to identify trends and actionable insights
- Be able to succinctly visualize the findings through a PPT, a BI dashboard (Tableau, Qlikview, etc.) and highlight the key takeaways from a business perspective
- Be able to take client calls relatively independently, and interact with onsite leads (if applicable) on a daily basis
- Discuss queries/certain sections of deliverable report over client calls or video conferences
- Knowledge of how to connect Database with Alteryx e.g. snowflake, SQL db etc. along with SQL concepts like types of joins/union of data etc.
- Read data from a DB and write it back to a database
- Working of macros to avoid repetition of task, and enabling schedulers to run work flow(s)
- Design and develop ETL workflows and datasets in Alteryx to be used by the BI Reporting tool
- Perform end to end Data validation and prepare technical specifications and documentation for Alteryx workflows supporting BI reports.
- 2-4 years of relevant advanced analytics experience in Marketing, CRM, Pricing in either Retail, or CPG industries. Other B2C domains can be considered
- Experience in managing, cleaning and analyzing large datasets using tools like Python, R or SAS
- Experience in using multiple advanced analytics techniques or machine learning algorithms
- Experience in handling client calls and working independently with clients
- Understanding of consumer businesses such as Retail, CPG or Telecom
- Knowledge of working across multiple data types and files like flat files, RDBMS files; Alteryx workflows, Alteryx server, and multiple data platforms (SQL Server, Teradata, Hadoop, Spark); on premise or on the cloud
- Basic knowledge of advanced statistical techniques like Decision trees, different types of regressions, clustering, Forecasting (ARIMA/X), ML, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to create client ready deliverables in Excel and PowerPoint
- Optimization techniques (linear, non-linear), and knowledge of supply chain
- VBA, Excel Macro programming, Tableau, Qlikview.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying