- We are seeking an experienced, motivated Engineer (E) - PHP to join our Platform Application Services (PAS) team. PAS is a rapidly growing team within The Smart Cube, supporting external and internal clients in developing and deploying technology-based platforms and applications.
- The Engineer is a skilled and experienced software developer responsible for the detailed design, implementation, and testing of subsystems and system components. A E is able to build a wide variety of software subsystems and components efficiently and effectively, given only a requirements specification and constraints. A E is able to develop and maintain these subsystems and software components in complex, multi-vendor, multi-platform environments.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum guidance
- Ability to understand the requirement
- Ensure high quality releases through appropriate QC and QA activities
- Participate in technical discussions / reviews
- Works collaboratively and professionally with other associates in cross functional teams to achieve goals
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion
Technical Skills and Competence
- Must have good understanding of SDLC phases of application development
- Must have good understanding of Agile methodology
- Must have good understanding of Version Control tools (TFS, SVN)
- Should have good understanding OOPS concepts and exposure to data structures, design patterns, design and architecture of web-based applications.
- Should have strong conceptual understanding of PHP language concepts and content management system fundamentals
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in designing and developing web applications/portals using PHP and other open source plugins
- Should have good understanding of MVC framework (Laravel)
- Should have good understanding of API development
- Experience in successfully delivering software projects in a variety of domains, such as retail, financial services and procurement under time/cost pressures.
- Undertaken multiple projects for in-depth understanding of business requirements and sought clarifying questions to understand them better
- Experience in agile methodology approach and project management principles
- MCA/ BTech in computer science, information systems or equivalent
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying