We are looking for a User-Interface / User-Experience (UI/UX) Manager / Consultant, who is able to liaise with multiple stakeholders to capture unambiguous Business Requirements and be able to translate that into simplified Technical Business Requirement Document. The candidate would be responsible for supervising as well as conducting - User Research, Interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes. The UI/UX Manager / Consultant will also be expected to supervise the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, work with the team to iterate upon it, in accordance with user-testing and associated feedback.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure optimum translation of concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Designing Graphic User Interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Work towards turning the deliverables into Easy-to-Comprehend and Easy-to-Navigate products to ensure customer delight.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for Digital Products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Take a User-Centric design approach and rapidly test and iterate the designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Highlight risks at the right time, Ask smart questions, take sustainable risks and champion new ideas.
- Six or more years of UX design related experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centric design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of User-Centric design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying