The Inside Sales Specialist will be a key member of the Sales Development team at TSC. Candidate would assist in building the sales pipeline and contributing to the sales effort. The job involves identifying, organizing and qualifying leads that will later become prospects and eventually customers. The understanding of research and/or analytics services is vital. This is a challenging and interesting role and will require the candidate to be alert to the business realities in global markets and carry out the functions accordingly.
- Understand the market dynamics, including client requirement, business models, key players, competition and our value proposition across segments.
- Identify new customers/ opportunities within a given sales territory.
- Study buying behaviour/ patterns of target companies
- Leverage TSC’s standard solutions, packaged offerings, collateral and credentials to open conversations with targeted companies and send customized emails and compose relevant messages Conduct effective cold call campaigns. Speak to C level executives and decision makers and be comfortable handling this.
- Will be the first point of contact with clients - engage meaningfully, provide necessary information on our solution and help convert the lead into a prospect.
- Will need to prepare and maintain a database of suspects. This will include research from the net, storing this information on spread-sheets etc. and timely updation into the Salesforce CRM.
- "Adhere to GDPR as well as other prevailing company policies and procedures while delivering the duties".
- Must- have prior experience selling to the Procurement /or CSM vertical.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying