What Job we expect you to do:
• Connecting, designing, scheduling, and deploying data warehouse systems
• Developing data pipelines and enable dash boards for stakeholders and
• Develop, construct, test and maintain system architectures
• Create best practices for data loading and extraction
• Doing quick POCs for any data eccentric development task
What skills we expect you to bring:
• Candidate with at least 3 years relevant experience
• Strong communication skills
• Tech Stack: AWS, Snowflake, Airflow, Python, Spark, Big Data and ETL Pipelines
• Ability to work on a solution that brings in first party data from multiple sources (Ecom / website, apps, etc.) along with third party data
o This data once brought together and synthesized would be used by marketing teams for personalising consumer campaigns.
• Ability to handle data engineering requirements for GDPR compliance
• Experience of working on consumer data and knowledge of digital marketing use cases e.g. personalisation
through Facebook / Google
• Should have some CPG business understanding to be able to contribute right ideas
What expertise will bring added advantage?
• Machine learning
• Statistical Modelling
• Natural Language Processing
How many years of experience you need?
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
Where will be the job location?
We are ready to welcome you at Noida and also open for any other location in India