What skills we expect you to bring:
- Working knowledge of data warehousing infrastructure, application technologies and application development platforms on Amazon Web Service (AWS).
- Working knowledge of Amazon S3, Amazon Lambda, SQS, SNS, Amazon Comprehend, Amazon Textract, Amazon Quicksight, Graph Database.
- Experience in Architecting and designing solutions leveraging various services like Redshift, Kinesis, AWS Glue, Amazon Dynamodb.
- Working knowledge of VPC, EBS, EC2, DMS, LBs.
- Develop analytical solutions / production-ready models that solve real business problems, taking account of business needs and technology landscape. Ability to utilize. Ability to train and deploy ML models using Auto ML as well as customized algorithms
- Good understanding of AI platform on Amazon and should be able to work with API’s like Vision and Video using Statistical platforms like R/Python
- Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analysing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units
- Experience and knowledge of statistical modelling techniques: GLM multiple regression, logistic regression, clustering/segmentation, etc.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skill
What expertise will bring added advantage?
- Experience with other cloud platforms like AWS/Azure.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
What Tools and Technologies we expect you to know? We understand one cannot be master of all.
- Amazon Web Services
- Statistical languages : Python, R, SQL
How many years of experience you need?
Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying