Roles and responsibilities
- Take initiative in working independently or with minimum guidance and with groups to effectively accomplish following objectives and engage in the following:
- Interact with technical team, technical lead, business analysts and project managers to understanding project requirement & and testing requirements
- Take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Create & document test approach and test plans as per functional specifications.
- Create test cases and test data.
- Develop and schedule test executions as per agreed timelines and approach.
- Report errors / defects in the test results and report the issues in timely manner.
- Publish test status and application health reports.
- Participate in technical discussions / reviews.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability.
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion.
Technical Skills and Competence
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate technology concepts to non-technology personnel.
- Ability to maintain quality levels while multitasking.
- Extensive experience in functional testing of web based applications.
- Excellent understanding of the SDLC.
- Excellent Analytical skills and decision-making abilities.
- Attention to details.
- Should have good knowledge of test case writing techniques.
- Should have good knowledge of test processes for waterfall and agile.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines.
- Must have good understanding of creating test plans and strategy.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in core software testing.
- Testing experience on selenium tool would be a plus
- Experience in agile methodology approach and test management principles
- Selenium Automation (Preferred but not mandatory)
- Bachelors or masters degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
- Certifications in testing domain (Preferred but not mandatory)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying