- Develop and deliver technical systems.
- Adhere to Application Engineering methodologies, standards, code reviews.
- Provide feedback regarding application engineering methodologies, standards, and leading practices when appropriate.
- Provide technical guidance to development team members.
- Technical deliverables (i.e., code and documentation) on projects assigned.
- Produce high-quality application engineering deliverables in accordance with the project timeline.
- Provide thought leadership and technical guidance to engineering staff.
- Assign tasks to developers.
- Review of code completed.
- Review performance of developers.
- Providing inputs to the Pre -Sales Team, enabling them to respond to RFPs/ RFQs.
- Experience with DevOps (CI/CD, etc.).
- Apache configurations, cloud deployments ( preferably AwS)
- Ensure high quality releases through appropriate QC and QA activities
- Participate in technical discussions / reviews
- Support management of the team’s technical infrastructure (e.g., repository, build system, testing system) under guidance from the project leaders.
- Works collaboratively and professionally with other associates in cross functional teams to achieve goals
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion
Technical Skills and Competence
- Must have good understanding of SDLC phases of application development
- Must have good knowledge of design pattern.
- Must have good understanding of Agile methodology
- Must have good understanding of Version Control tools (TFS, SVN, GIT)
- Should have good understanding OOPS concepts and exposure to data structures, design patterns, design and architecture of web-based applications.
- Should be able work independently with minimal guidance.
- Should have strong conceptual understanding of PhP language concepts and content management system fundamentals
- Hand-on development experience in js framework- NodeJS, Angular
- Must have strong knowledge of API/Web-services development
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate technology concepts to non-technology personnel
- Ability to maintain quality levels while multitasking
- Minimum of 8- 10 years’ experience in designing and developing web applications/portals using PHP and other open source plugins
- Should have good understanding of MVC framework (Laravel)
- Should have good understanding of API development
- Experience in successfully delivering software projects in a variety of domains, such as retail, financial services and procurement under time/cost pressures.
- Undertaken multiple projects for in-depth understanding of business requirements and sought clarifying questions to understand them better
- Experience in agile methodology approach and project management principles
MCA/ BTech in computer science, information systems or equivalent
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying