Roles and responsibilities
- To maintain and secure Data Centre Equipment’s, Servers, Desktops for secure access to data and information on servers and secure Internet
- Perform related duties as assigned or requested. Directly and indirectly responsible for meeting day-to-day administrative needs and problem resolution within the Distributed Server environment (MS Windows 2012/16/19, O365 emailing, Google Workspace etc.)
- Assists directly or indirectly (through vendors) with implementation of hardware and software changes to servers and related devices
- Participates in server planning, network architecture design, and engineering
- Proactively identifies technical and procedural areas of concern to avoid gaps and problems.
- To maintain records as required by internal quality and Information Security policies. May design specifications for, develop, test, debug and deploy software or install, customize, test, debug and deploy complex vendor operating system, network to meet needs, refresh technology, or enhance the operating systems and network.
- Attends planning meetings and actively contributes ideas and critiques.
- Makes complex modifications to existing environments to fit specialized needs and configurations.
- Participates in the evaluation of vendor proposals, conducts infrastructure studies and develops reference architectures.
- Maintain up-to-date records for Schemas / topologies and system configurations in terms of network diagrams and processes.
- Follow Security and Change Management policies. Guide and mentor junior team members in the same.
- Handle IT related systems escalations from Level 1 / Desktop team. To ensure smooth communication between global offices across nations through the Internet.
- Servers Administration, Monitoring, Management, Capacity Planning, Migration, Upgrade and keeping immediate supervisor well-informed about all activities and recommendations.
- AMC renewal and tracking of new or existing services/products
- Participate in various internal and third party, IT Audits.
- Vulnerability assessment (VA) and remediation of all applicable servers as per the schedules
- Interacting with clients as and when needed for any technical initiatives or issues
Must to have technical skills
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft O365
- CISCO Hyperflex
- VMware (vSphere, vCenter, ESXi 7.x)
- vRealize Operation Manager
- WSUS Server
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Management
- AD, DNS, DHCP, File Servers
- Good understanding of Monitoring tools (ManageEngine App Manager and Op Manager preferred). Veeam Backup and Replication
- Hands-on experience with AD server migrations and upgraded
- Hands-on experience with VMware Infra upgrades
- MS BitLocker
- Citrix NetScaler ADC (VPX 1000) VPN Server
- Good understanding of backups and types
- SSL Certificate installation and configuration (standalone and wildcard SSL certificates)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying