The DevOps Engineer will lead and provide hands on technical support to mature, multiple CI-CD processes across the enterprise through continuous innovation and process improvements.
- Drive technical innovation to improve CI-CD efficiency and transparency across the enterprise.
- Provide subject matter expertise in CI-CD processes, determining methods and procedures.
- Collect application requirements and design secure pipelines and delivery environments.
- Work closely with the developers, architect, engineers and infrastructure team to configure CI-CD pipelines in Azure DevOps (TFS) and AWS services for fast and secure build and release for different environments and technologies (.NET/PHP/Python).
- Hands on experience in Azure DevOps (TFS) version source control/, AWS CodeDeploy and AWS CodePipeline including their integration to existing processes/pipelines. Exposure to Git, AWS EC2, S3 would be added advantage.
- Automate full stake configuration for windows and linux OS through scripting (Bash and PowerShell) for CI-CD infrastructure automation (Bash and PowerShell).
- Root Cause Analysis for issues in CI-CD pipelines and AWS hosting environments.
- Administration of Azure DevOps (TFS) Server.
- Must have hand on in - Azure DevOps (TFS) /, for Build and Release creation and other features required for CI & CD.
- Good to have knowledge of GitHub.
- Should have programming background in .Net/Python/PHP, and open to learn basics of other languages like Python, and PHP in case required to integrate CI&CD. .Net programing background would be preferred.
- Scripting language knowledge of Bash and PowerShell would be advantage.
Experience on - Branching, merging, code conflict resolving, user management and access rights, alerts configuration, backup, Build agent and pool creation and configuration.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline
Experience: Minimum 8 to 10 years.
- 6+ years of overall experience of programming language coding and cloud engineering experience.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in CI/CD pipeline configuration, cloud computing, enterprise technologies and Azure DevOps (TFS)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying